ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 04, 2010

It's a feature!

Recently I got a new dishwasher. It took a couple of days to get Donnie to install it, but he did it with Cody one day while I was out. I was so happy to finally be able to use one, but soon grew frustrated because it wasn't pushed in far enough due to some insulation, and so it couldn't be screwed in to be steady. Thus, it fell onto my foot every time I got a few plates in there.

Finally one day I came home to it pushed back and screwed in tightly.

Donnie asked me if I noticed that he had done it, and I answered that I had. And he said how he even tilted it back some so that if it clogged up that the water wouldn't come out the front door and flood the kitchen! Isn't that great?!

Um, no. Now the rack slips back IN when I get a few plates in there, lol. At least it isn't on my foot, but it is still a pain.

So I look down and notice that Donnie had put a board under there, and upon closer inspection I discovered that the dishwasher was too short to reach the counter so he did that so he could screw it in, not to keep it from leaking.

So, I confronted him on it and he said "It's a feature!"

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

LOL it's a optional Red Neck feature Don't Cha Know.