ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 27, 2010

Over-booked syndrome?

My life has been so packed lately that I just haven't had a day at home to just do what I need to do. I'll have nothing planned and things will pop up and keep me gone most of the day. One day I planned to spend most of the day at home, I had exercise planned for morning and evening, but then I need to run to the bank, run stuff to the school, run to the doctors, take a kid to a friend's house, go to two stores to buy stuff for the car and for the garden....... before I knew it my day had been hijacked, lol. So, what the heck, might as well have some friends over in the evening, too, right? (that was fun!)

So what happens when I finally run into a day where I don't need to leave the house? I am paralyzed. I can't bring myself to get busy around the house, I am lost! I just don't even know how to get up and start laundry and work on other housework.

I really need to get past this today because the rest of the week is packed. Wednesday I need to go to Kaytlin's new college with her, which requires going to her current college and waiting until class is done so we have time to get to the second one, then there is Awanas, if I get back in time. Thursday is Nicole's orthodontist appointment, shopping and who knows what will come up. Friday I have two walking times at church and we have to go to Kaytlin's choir/guitar concert. Somewhere in there we could be going to a track meet, or any number of other things we've forgotten, lol.

Anyone wanna come run my life for me?

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

You should have been in church on Sunday to hear Pastor Al's message....