ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 14, 2010

I need to change my blog name to Our 8 Qtpies!

Saturday, June 12, 2010 AnDrew Jaimes married Jannessa Michelle. We now have a daughter in law. This gorgeous picture was taken by the photographer, the rest were taken with my camera.

Sam was a PAIN IN THE BUTT the hour before the wedding. He didn't want to be dressed up. "I HATE hansome." He didn't want to wear a flower. "I HATE flowers." He didn't want the job of carrying the pillow. "I HATE jobs!" He did NOT want to wait in the room with the bride and flower girls for their turn to walk down the aisle. "Not in there! There are girls in there! I HATE girls! I HATE girls! I HATE girls!" Then he hid until moments before he was supposed to walk down the aisle. Then he proceeded to run past the girls.
Once up there he flopped all over, bounced on the step on his butt saying "I bored." and many other fun things.
The flower girls were hysterical! Trinity took the job of dropping flower petals seriously. She kept dropping them after getting to her position, and even got down and refilled her basket to keep going. Then her and the other flower girl got down and started blowing the petals at the bride's parents like little fairies blowing pixie dust. It was priceless!

Here is a picture of the wedding party, minus the uncooperative little three. All of them are siblings, except one groom's man who will be related after another wedding in about a year, and one flower girl.
The happy couple with the little kids. Hey, at least they all actually sat for the picture!

The bride and groom, finally married!

Drew unwrapping his car from the saran wrap coating, only to find the car filled with balloons.
Sam fell asleep at the reception within a minute of sitting down to eat. He soon gave up the table and crawled under it and slept for over an hour. He was much more cooperative and even decided he liked dancing. Finally something he didn't hate.


Here is the cake I made. My friend made the sheet cake for extras if we needed it, and for those people who don't like fondant.

Feeding each other cake. They were so nice, no cake smashing in the face.

The first dance.
The mother/son dance.

The father/daughter dance.
Going for the garter. Apparently there were two, and he grabbed the wrong one first, lol.

There was lots of dancing by everyone. I have tons of crazy dancing pics to share, but here is the next couple to get married, we think.


The weekend was just fantastic, from rehearsal to present opening. Lots of fun, laughter, and a whole new family to love! The kids on both sides decided they are now siblings, too. A whole new blended family! I cried several times, overwhelmed with the love from the weekend.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

I believe that was my grandson Sam who fell asleep at the table, not Cody. lol

Mrs. Stam said...

Congrats!!!! What a beautiful growing family you have :-)

Cheryl Pitt said...

What a lovely wedding :)

Joyful Noise said...

It was a beautiful wedding and lots of fun! Glad I could be a part of it. Thanks for including me!!! May God bless the new couple overly abundantly!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your new daughter. You are so blessed