ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 15, 2010

Finally....................

I am free of diapers! Sam is finally potty trained! He is having about one accident a week right now, and I consider that successful.
Not only is he potty trained, day and night, he is finally wearing clothes almost all the time, at the very least he has undies on. That is HUGE! He is almost 4 and we are finally getting to be an almost normal household, lol.
This pic is of Sam playing with his "Yord" (sword) and using his undies as his sheath. I think we need to find him a sheath, lol. But we are just happy to see his is in UNDIES and not in diapers or naked.

Now to work on getting them to be a little cleaner around here. But I'm not holding my breath on that one, I haven't even accomplished that with the teens.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Good job Sam! Now go put some clothes on LOL!!!!

Lisa said...

He looks so much like Drew!!! Yeah for no more diapers.

Joyful Noise said...

Yahoo! Way to go Sam!!! Way to go no diapers - looking forward to that day....

I think all boys use either their pants or pant/undies for sheaths...like you said - at least they are covered up!