ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 18, 2010

Do ya wanna dance?

Donnie and I were invited to a wedding by a very special couple. The wedding was elegant and enjoyable. We picked up a few things we'll be wanting to use in the next wedding we plan. (I may need to make an announcement here....)

The reception was gorgeous and very fun to watch! The entrance of the bridal party was unique and super fun! They backed the limo INTO the building and unloaded them, some from the trunk, dancing to music. The father's speech and blessing was fun and funny, and touching. (something we will copy!)

We ended up pretty much trapped there due to tornadoes in the area. Not fun when your kids are at home. But it soon passed and the dance started.

I wanted to dance! Donnie wanted to go home. We had no kids, hardly anyone we knew were there, and most of them we will probably not see again. We could cut loose and have a blast!

But no.

Donnie starts bribing me, cause I'm mad! He will play music at home and we can dance. We can stop at the liqueur store on the way home and get the ingredients for a Mudslide, or better yet, a bottle of Brut! (I LOVE champagne, but not allowed to drink it, haha) So we left, even though I really wanted to stay and dance.

We got the Mudslide ingredients and I made some. I kept asking Donnie about playing music so we can dance. But he kept playing his video game. Finally I gave up. I went to bed. He comes in the bedroom, knowing I am mad, turns on the radio in there and says we should dance. Um, NO, I am not dancing in our room where you have to walk sideways between furniture to get around our giant bed! I went to sleep.

Found out this morning that to him, "dancing" meant having sex! Um, SO NOT ON THE SAME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check Spelling

Would you have gotten sex out of "I'll put on some music and we can dance at home?" There weren't even raised eyebrows to be suggestive here. lol

I think I may have another Mudslide tonight.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Rose said...

Hope you told him that he could dance with himself. "Wink"

Lisa said...

LOL, I hope he learned dancing really means dancing and not "Baby dancing"