ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 01, 2010

What will I do when Sam grows up?

I don't know if I will have anything to blog about! LOL

We have been having so much fun lately calling Sam a Qtpie. I told him he is a qtpie and he said "I not a PIE! I a human!" (he pronounces is hoo men)

Today I found him in the bathroom and he told me he peed and pood in the toilet and I held him and told him how proud I am of the big boy he is becoming! Then I told him the next step to being a big boy is to sleep in his own bed. He said "Why?" lol I told him that is what big boys do, but he can tell me when he is ready to try sleeping in his own bed. So he thought about it and said "Not at night."

Right now, he is watching some fart video with his dad, and just cracking up at it. He is such a boy!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

You will have ALL your grandchchildren to blog about. Sam is so funny

Joyful Noise said...

"why" would someone want to sleep in their own bed? LOL Yes, he is soooo fun and funny!!!