ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 08, 2010

My man, Sam!

Sam cracks me up all the time! I think I shall name all my kids with names that mean "laughter" from now on, cause I just love how much laughter he brings into our lives!

Last night I was laying in bed and he crawled in with me dripping from a bath. I was struggling big time with not throwing up at that time, so I was grabbing at my throat and freaking out "Where's my water bottle?"
Sam says "What's wong wif you throat?"
"Mommy is sick."
"You throat hurt?"
"No, I'm going to throw up."
"Oh, no! That so sad!"
And as I lay back down he snuggles right up into me for comfort! It was A-dor-a-ble!
So I said "Sam, you are such a sweetheart!"
"I naked."

I just cracked up! So he kept repeating it since I obviously thought it was funny, haha.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

love it!!!

Joyful Noise said...

Yes, he is too funny, but always states the obvious....

Joyful Noise said...

Yes, he is too funny, but always states the obvious....

Lisa said...

Little ham.