ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 14, 2010

Ultrasound pics!

I went to a great 3D/4D ultrasound place for pics yesterday! It is just a place for fun, no measurements or diagnostics, just 40 minutes of watching your baby jump around and playing! Beautiful experience, and one that I plan to repeat with this baby!

This is a cute pic of the baby stretching tall, arms raised up, legs pushed down.
I didn't see it at the time, but looking at the pics, this looks like a baby being held in it's mothers arms! So precious! And in this one, though it is very, very early, you can see what appears to be boy bits down there between his legs. lol I'm still holding out hope for a girl, but this little one was more than happy to flash us the whole time, and it never looked like it could be girl parts at all. So, I'm gonna work a little harder on that boys name now.

This was such a great experience! Well worth the $100 I spent. I went away with a DVD of everything, a CD of tons of pics, and 6 photo quality pictures, PLUS 3 gift bags of stuff! If you live in MN you should get your ultrasound at Bella Angel in Maple Grove!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: