ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 13, 2010

Quick update

This past weekend was our monthly ladies night out. We meet every second Friday. Even though we have switched churches, our group just couldn't stand not meeting, so we find a way! This weekend one of the ladies was able to secure us her mom's cabin for the whole night! It is right on a lake, and there were tons of beds, so we were able to sleep over with no worries. It was also Miss Daisy's birthday, which is probably why her mom offered the cabin. My friend Jeannie made her a cake with colorful daisies, and I hear it tasted a-maz-ing! (I'm not a cake eater)

Today is my first ultrasound. I am getting a 3D or 4D one done this evening. I'm sad Donnie won't be there, but I don't want to wait anymore. Things are just so weird that I want to get a peek in there and see for myself that all is well and on track. Hopefully I will be able to upload the video and share it here. (I'm not sharing results until after Donnie sees it!)

On the morning sickness front: things are getting worse instead of better. I'm making it through, and keeping hydrated, but the throwing up is more frequent. This needs to stop, I have parents night Firday and have to walk out onto the football field in front of TONS of students and parents and NOT puke on the field. I can't let Devon down, either, this is his senior year and he is always so understanding about me not making all his games.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Good luck on the US can't wait to know how things are doing!!!!! if it's twin or not hehe!

Joyful Noise said...

I too am waiting to hear! So exciting....Will be praying for you Friday night...you will do great!