ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 07, 2010

Cha Cha Changes!

I have a new "webmaster" who is a 9th grader, a friend of Cody's. He played a little trick on me one day, pretending to put a virus on my computer to scare me. Ticked me off. The little smarty thinks he's funny, huh? Well, I don't get how that was funny, but I do get that he can write html.
So I hired the guy to come and tweek my blog for me for some supper. He put the little links down under my posts so you can easily tweet, blog or facebook my posts and giveaways. I know, blogger actually has an easy link thing, but my blog is "special" and doesn't play nicely because it is a custom design. It took quite a bit of trial and error, but he got it!

And then I got him to make a scrolling marquis of my blog buttons on my side bar. That took a lot longer because he didn't know exactly what I wanted, but we did it! My blog was a mile long with all the great holiday giveaway buttons and giveaway blog buttons that I've collected. This is such a relief to me!

We agreed to me cooking for him, but he worked so hard I have him a little money, too. You rock, Austin!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for joining Surfin' Saturdays! Following you back

Lisa said...

I like and dislike changes hummm what does that say about me?