ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 25, 2010

Whoa! That's not good! haha

I was cooking lunch today and Trinity touched the crockpot and asked why it was hot. So I explained it was cooking the ham for supper. Then she asked why it had a whole in the top. About that time Sam walks in the room and I answer her "I melted the cap."
Sam became very upset. "You melted the cap? You melted the cap? Why you melted the cap? "
I tried explaining that it was just an accident.
He settled down and then asked me why we don't have a kitty anymore.
"Sam, we have a cat, we have Lexx."
"We have Lexx? Lexx not hurt?"
What??? OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sam, I melted the CAP, the LID on the crockpot NOT the CAT!"

Bwahaha!

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

So cute!!! These little ones are so precious!. I'm already a fan on facebook. Following your blog now too. Would love it if you'd follow back.

Have a Blessed Day!

Lisa xoxo
http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

ElizaBeth said...

That's funny! Good thing you didn't melt the cat... I really dont't want to know what melted cat smellls like!

Leandrea at Coupons Are Great said...

That's funny!
Thanks for stopping by Making Friends Monday last week. I am following you back now. If you have time to join us again we would love to see you!
- Leandrea

http://couponsaregreat.net/2010/12/26/making-friends-monday-december-28/

Pam said...

LOL. Glad the cat was unharmed. I'm returning your follow from MFM last week. I am a little behind. :(
Oh, and your kids are definitely cutie pies.

YiShaun at AdoraPet said...

That is too cute! I love how you're able to save all these wonderful little stories on your blog for when they grow up :)