ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 31, 2010

Guess what I got for a late Christmas present?

Jannessa sent me a text message with a picture of a big blue plus sign! I'm going to be a grandma in the fall!
So, my little grand-dog, Chloe, is going to get back seat.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Grandma J said...

Yay! You get to join "Club Grandma" with Anna and me! And I get another great-great niece or nephew, too! That will make 3 for me.

Lisa said...

I am very excited for you.

Edie Mindell said...

That calls for another celebration.:-) Congratulations. I'm sure you're very excited to have a grandchild.:-)

Sassyfrazz said...

I am so excited for you and Donnie on being grandparents...and so excited for Drew and Jannessa! :) YEAH!!