ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 17, 2011

Another tax deduction bites the dust......

Those were the words that my husband uttered to me the morning after Kaytlin's wedding as we were laying in bed absorbing the quiet after the busy weekend.

I really don't know how we would have ever managed to have such a beautiful wedding if we didn't have so many great, supportive and hard working friends. It wrecks me in the most beautiful way to know what great friends we have!

Kaytlin and Peter are finally married after 2 years of the most beautiful example of purity for their friends and siblings. They shared their very first kiss on the altar! I have never forced that choice on my children, but I have prayed that my kids would have that experience, and God provided a man for Kaytlin who wanted to give her the very best, more pure husband he could give.


They are absolutely gorgeous! (and I can't wait for grand babies with Kaytlin's good looks and Pete's brown eyes! I will be mush!) Their wedding was gorgeous! Their honeymoon is a bit rocky, with a bunch of delays and a car breakdown and 3 days later haven't made it to their honeymoon destination, but they will have great memories.

I am very proud of them, and so very thankful to our amazing friends.

I will post all the fun wedding planning disasters and other pics as I get them loaded on a computer that has internet access.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Well, I like the actual content of the article, so there spammer.

Love the picture. You're daughter is lovely!

Qtpies7 said...

Gotta love spammers!
Thank you, Kaytlin is quite beautiful.

Susan said...

That is so awesome. I love the fact that people are waiting for their first kiss.
susan