ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today my day was made complete when Trinity said the prayer for our steak lunch. Her grandma gave her a book of prayers and she has been reading them and praying. So today she wanted to say a prayer and she picked The Lord's Prayer, which she read with her head down and hands folded.

"Our father who art in heaven, hollowed be they name
They kingdom come, they will be done,
on Earth and as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our tree passes
as we forgive those who tree pass against us.
Lead us not unto temperation and deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
Amen."
We all giggled and covered our mouths through the whole thing! Totally made my day!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

I love listening to my little ones pray!

What a cutie Trin is!