ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 31, 2011

There's an app for that!

You hear that a lot "There's an app for that!" on commercials. But did you know there really IS an app for THAT?
I have been telling Donnie I want a little more romance in the fun department. So he says "Should I turn on some music and light some candles?" I asked him where he was going to get candles, we didn't have any in our room, "Is there an app for that?" I said with some sarcasm. When he was done finding a good music channel on the satellite TV he DID find an app for some romance, lol.


So we had a romantic fire in the "fireplace" on our headboard. Every time I looked at it I had to giggle. Ok, so maybe it isn't actually romantic, but it is really funny.

Never challenge a man with an iPhone.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Silly man.

The Clawson Family said...

So, I get it. App. Application. Aha. So all I have to do is google fireplace? lol.

Unknown said...

Gold star for Donny