ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 15, 2011

Free Husband......... on Craig's List

Donnie sent me a link to a Craigslist posting hoping I would see it before it got removed. It is removed, but here is what it said!

st cloud craigslist > for sale / wanted > free stuff

Free Husband (MN)


Date: 2011-06-15, 2:47PM CDT
Reply to: sale-2jqde-2442526935@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]



Free husband, 30 years old, good with kids and animals, totally house-trained (though he will leave dirty laundry all over the house)...he will lie to you and call you names and put you down and threaten to leave you, usually on a daily basis but at least he doesn't hit you right? He can be lazy but when he gets going, he is good at yard work...has fun with kids but don't expect him to help at night when the baby cries. Nice and strong to move stuff around. Come and get him so I can have a bit of a break!

  • Location: MN

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

ElizaBeth said...

YIKES! I think I'd pay her to take him back!

sohamolina said...

poor woman. i certainly wouldn't want to get stuck with THAT!

Hanan said...

Seriously hilarious!!