ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 16, 2011

I love being happy again!

For the last year and a half my life has been constantly over shadowed by emotional pain. I enjoyed things that were happy and fun, but the joy was smooshed in my life.

Finally, finally! Finally I am happy again. I've gotten through the heartaches and pain and betrayals. Enough time has passed to be able to not dwell on them.

I am planning on blogging again now! And hopefully soon I will have the gorgeous wedding pictures to post from Kaytlin's wedding. And maybe I can find Devon's graduation pictures, someone downloaded them but I don't know where, lol.

And today is Kaytlin's birthday. She is done being a teenager! She is a beautiful married woman! Happy 20th Birthday, Kaytlin! I am so proud of you and the choices you have made in your life. (we won't talk about the shoes)

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Canoearoo said...

I'm so happy you're happy! I've been praying for you

Kathleen said...

So glad to hear you have found the joy in life again. I sometimes it can get hard and we all have periods of down. Glad to see you smiling once again!