ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 19, 2011

Life goes on.

I can't believe how little blogging I've been doing over the past year! I love blogging! My life has changed a lot, and it has changed so much that blogging doesn't feel the same. I don't have as many crazy disasters as I had when Sam and Trinity were little. Sam is still crazy, but he doesn't do that much in the way of blog fodder. He cracks us up every day, but I can't imagine everyone finding it funny, and it is usually a one-liner.
My new job is awesome! I doubt most people want to hear about it that often, though. :) I am selling Pure Romance, and while it surprised me that I wanted to do it, and that I have total peace about it all from God, I am really able to help women. And that feels so good! Not to mention that it is entertaining, too! I love making people laugh!
This fall will be a big milestone in my life: My first grandchild! I am so excited that it is a girl! I have been telling Drew for YEARS that I am praying for God to give him 7 daughters, you know, to get him back for all the crud he dished out as a teen, lol. First child being a girl= glees for me!




My mom and I found this wine called Seven Daughters and bought it for him for their first baby shower, lol. I thought he'd be annoyed, but he actually thought it was great! He'll be getting one of these every time he has a daughter!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

Pete gets "his" seventh daughter next month with our first (and only, I certainly hope and pray!) daughter-in-law! Woohooo!!!

Carina said...

After having seven daughters, he's going to need all those bottles too! Well, okay, we only had one daughter and one son, but from my personal experience, I'd agree with the conventional wisdom that boys are easier to raise than girls. My goodness, the whining and the drama alone...!