ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 16, 2011

Master Lock and Breast Cancer Awareness

I have 3 aunts who are all breast cancer survivors. Two on my mom's side and one on my dad's side. Since it is a topic that has hit so close to home, I am honored to be able to tell you all about Master Lock's campaign to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Master Lock is running a new pink line of locks to help promote breast cancer awareness. I just love the super cute pink locks! I'm pretty sure the boys wouldn't be too enthused about pink locks, but I love them and I know my girls will like using them for their bikes.
In addition to the pink locks, Master Lock is utilizing Facebook and gaming technology in order to allow people to help raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. They have a game where you can help "unlock a cure." Go to http://www.facebook.com/masterlock and play their memory game and they will donate a penny for every level you complete. The game will be running through October, so lots of time to spread the word and rack up some serious funding!
I enjoy playing games on Facebook, but I think it is even better when you are playing for a good cause. So, go play a Facebook game with a clear conscience!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

EmmysBoosAndRawrs said...

She did say that she should have the results back when I go in to get them taken out. I could probably get the results over the phone though. Do you just snip them and pull to get them out by yourself? Never had them before so I didn't think twice about it. Probably isn't worth paying for the dr apt (or waiting an hour in the waiting room) if I can do them myself.