ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 15, 2011

I'm a grandma!

My darling little Faith Ann was born on August 29th! Isn't she precious!? This is her looking at me about an hour or so after she was born.
I was so blessed to be able to be there when she was born. I loved being able to help Drew and Jannessa with things and just be there. We enjoyed almost a week at their house and then we drove back home. They came with us home to show the baby to the rest of the family.
Faith has the softest, thickest head of hair I think I have ever felt on a baby! I am pretty sure it is going to turn blond one day.
Faith was 8lbs 2oz when she was born and is just growing and plumping up more every day!

More great news: We have a grandchild coming in April, too! Kaytlin and Peter are expecting! I wonder how long it will be before "Our Seven Qtpies" is about our 7 grandchildren!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

I love the blessings that the Lord is bringing into your family(s). God sure is good.

Kris said...

Ok, so you have a head start .... I'll catch up to you one of these days, I hope!!!! :)

PS ... SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!