ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 10, 2011

Fall is here!

Fall is here!

Fall means that kids go back to school AND people start going to church again! Yeah! I love seeing new faces at church and watching people learn about God and come closer and closer until they finally see that Jesus is the only way to having eternal life in Heaven! Watching lives change from depressed and messed up to joy and peace and freedom is just priceless!
Ok, so that happens in the summer, too, but when fall comes, it happens MORE.

Tomorrow is Fall Launch for our church AND our first Sunday having two services at our campus! The new series is about having better relationships. Dating relationships, marriages, and even parenting.

We've worked hard to decorate for the new series, and we are excited for morning!

Don't you just love fall! (I would go all "pretty fall colors" and all, but anyone who knows me would know I was off my rocker because I do not do outside, lol)

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

I sure MISS Fall weather. My son wants to play in snow so for Christmas this year we are going to find some, I think we will go to Stone mountain in GA.