ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 16, 2012

It's here!

Today is the day that my grandson, Liam, is going to be born! Well, as long as God wills it and the induction works. :)
It is really funny, but every time I see Kaytlin and her cute bulging belly I do a double-take. I can't imagine her being pregnant! Yet, here she is, having a baby today! I can't fathom her being a mother yet.
She isn't a baby-person, and we all, including her, imagined her not getting married until after college at least, and having babies later, like after 25 maybe. Yet, God had other plans. She found the man for her while still in high school, married a couple years later and even though they PLANNED to wait a couple of years to have a baby, God gave her one right away. His plans are always better!
We are all so excited right now!
I have a few hours to get some work done and then off to the hospital! I have to see this with my own eyes. :)

0 people think my kids are qtpies: