ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 17, 2012

The waiting game

We are still at the hospital waiting on little Liam. Things are moving slowly, but contractions are steady!

We got another letter from Devon. Those are always fun! He was a bit frustrated with his team, several are not trying and messing up the whole group, so they are getting a lot of extra "attention" in the form of discipline. But he is doing well! He is a Chaplain's assistant and he is trying to rally some morale with evening prayers with his group. He said nothing else is working so give Jesus a try! That's my boy!

We enjoy his letters so much! It is pretty much our family entertainment.

My mom took Sam to see a circus, Trinity wouldn't go because she doesn't like clowns, and then there were no clowns, so too bad for her. But Sam had a blast! He got cotton candy, rode a horse and even rode an elephant named Tiny.

Mom is moving away soon. That will be sad. I appreciate all the help and love having a parent close by. We have so rarely lived near each other since I was about 14. But I understand, Minnesota is pretty cold and not good for arthritis, Arizona will be better for her. And my brother could use his mom nearby.

I will update when that little boy decides to make his appearance!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: