ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 02, 2012

Hope's Drawings

 She finds pictures online and turns them into drawings. These two pics are from the internet.

 This is Hope (above) and her self-portrait. (below)
She just blows my mind with her talent! My mom and my husband are both fantastic artists, and I have to say, and so do they, that she is pretty close to having them beat at only 15. Can you imagine where she can take this?

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

She is fantastic! I am sure her talent will be amazing when she gets older. Ya know she can make a few bucks if she learns how to do caricture(s) like at the fairs and stuff like that. It would be fun and who knows she could work for Disney one day creating shows with her talent.

Qtpies7 said...

She doesn't want to do cartoons or sit around at fairs all day. lol She has been making money here and there doing drawings of people's kids.