ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 24, 2012

AAAAHHHH!

You know, I think I have titled several posts with this title over the 6 years I have been blogging, lol.

But, WE ARE MOVING TO TEXAS IN 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to get everything done by then, and then MOVE! WOW!

I never really wanted to buy the house we are in right now, but after 8 years I can't see myself living anywhere else. It is tough.

I love our town, but it is just a town. Leaving my friends STINKS. Even the friends who have hurt me. It hurts that now I won't have my dream of making up and having them back in my life.

The packing is................. well, not going well? haha I have like 10 boxes packed. This week is do-or-die on the packing, and I have to get it all done. Nothing like last minute to get me moving! I always work that way, so it is no surprise.

This weekend I got through the basement, of which I am taking very little with us. I also have been steam cleaning my couches and area rugs so they are all fresh and pretty for the new house. Is that a distraction or a good thing?

Donnie comes home on Thursday and we will get so much more done together. I'm going to keep plugging along and hope for the best. If we can be done packing Saturday, then we have a going away that night, and church in the morning and we are out of here. Otherwise whatever we haven't finished packing will be done by our church friends after church. ugh! I just don't want to leave everyone!




0 people think my kids are qtpies: