ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 26, 2012

Almost there!

Just a few days left here in Minnesota, and so much to do! But I am confident that all will be fine on the packing front. Donnie will be here tomorrow night!

I still need to make calls and cancel utilities and things, do some banking stuff, and see my friends one last time.

But mostly I am looking forward to being done with this move. I can't fathom being in Texas, it just isn't real to me, since I haven't been out there at all. Maybe we should have driven out to visit once and given us all something to look forward to. Hope is having a hard time with the moving, though I know she is going to be fine and love Texas, but I know I would hate to be where she is now. Hard.

Looking forward.

Looking to the blessing of this move.

Looking to make a new life.

Looking forward to new everything!

Chance to do it over, do it better, change things about ourselves that we don't like.

In less than a week we will be together in our new home, trying to get the kids in school, setting up beds, grocery shopping, etc!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: