ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 01, 2012

Some days..........

I don't get how people think some days. I don't like getting political on my blog, well, I don't like getting political at all, but I just do NOT get a certain way of thinking. I don't care what "side of the fence" you vote on, but I do not get this one huge thing:

How is the government helping you build your business? If you get money and start your own business, work hard, pay your taxes, pay your employees, etc, how did the government "build your business" for you? Seriously?
"Well, you didn't build the ROADS!"
Really? Who built them? Oh, the government did? And how did they DO that? Oh, that's right, with MY tax money. I PAID them to find someone to build the roads. I paid for the materials, too. If I didn't pay them, they would have NO way to build the roads. So since I paid for it, why am I indebted to the government for doing what I paid them to do with my money?

If I paid you $100 to clean my house with my cleaning supplies that I paid for with my money, would I be indebted to you? No, you would be indebted to ME for giving you a job. I stop paying, you stop working. The government is HIRED by us, those of us who pay taxes, to do a job, and do it with our money.

HOW do people not get this? Seriously, the only way you cannot get this is if you do not pay taxes, or the government gives you MY money, and you choose to be blind to who is actually paying for your stuff.

Ok, rant over.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: