ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 26, 2006

The end of my freedom!


This is a picture of Drew and I with our friend whom we lovingly call "Orlando."

Well, my doctor ended my freedom yesterday. I thought that as laid back as he is that he would be on my side here and say that these contractions aren't doing anything so I'm fine, but no, he wants me on bedrest. I was very mad at him, and actually decided I wasn't doing it, but on the way home the contractions started back up, lol. I can't win. He thinks my water broke on Thursday, though it is sealed up or was a "fore bag", so it isn't like I'm endangering him by not having him. But I am measuring 3 weeks behind where he is due. I don't know if that comes from losing the water, or he is small, or he stopped growing or something.

The good thing now is that we started counselling with our pastor and our oldest son today. It went really well! Drew won't talk to us when we try to deal with some issues, and we just hate that he can't wait to get away from us, and I'm sure he can't stand that we are so "controlling." Today only got our pastor some information about what is going on, but Drew is very open to him helping us, and we know the "rules" about talking in his office, so Drew gets his say without me jumping in on him. And our pastor just seems to get the right questions asked, we know it comes from the Holy Spirit! We no longer will have to drag Drew with us to councelling! I know our pastor will help us mend things, even if it is ME who has to change. I just want the stress to end, my body obviously can't take parenting a teen and carrying a child.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Stacey said...

Wow, I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!