ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 13, 2006

The nursery!


I broke down and got the paint yesterday to paint the nursery. I am so compulsive about getting things done when I want it done. I couldn't stand not being ready for the baby, so I had to get the painting done, so I can get the crib up, so I'll feel ready. I know, I have 7 weeks still, but there is a lot more stuff I have to do. I want the last weeks to be for deep cleaning, not trying to deep clean and get ready for Sam. Painting makes a huge mess, so it would drive me nuts to do that if I was trying to get things spotless, lol.
I picked two colors of blue that are in the baby's quilt and I am using the Woolie to color mesh them. It is turning out like old jeans, its perfect! I have to make a final decision about what color to paint the crown molding, light blue, dark blue, white again, or a pink that is in the quilt. It is a nursery, not just a boys room, and Trinity is in there, too, so pink won't be bad. Trinity has a Spiderman bedding set, so the blue is perfect for her, too. I don't think its too boyish, but my husband does. I may even paint her dresser blue, it will probably be passed to Sam when she gets bigger and moves to a room upstairs.
Well, my pear is gone, so break is over. Back to painting!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: