ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to me........

We had to postpone our Christmas with dh's family Saturday due to my having the flu. The kids were so disappointed about it that they begged daddy to let them open presents here anyways. Dad can't say no, he's a big kid, too. So, late that night, when I am just well enough to make it to the couch, we start opening presents. Trinity got a lovely plastic tea set, and was so thrilled she had to have it opened immediately. I helped her open the box as the other kids took turns opening presents. I handed her a tea cup from the set and she promptly started puking into it. Yep. Merry Christmas! Sunday night sees Devon puking, too. Dh is sick. Sam is crying a lot, so he must not feel well. Drew's gone through the runs. Monday morning Devon is still ill, Kaytlin is now sick, and so is Hope-Anne. Cody was sick a while ago, so who knows if he will get it or not.
On the most wonderful note........ I got a Kitchen Aid Mixer!!!! (read that in a sing-song voice, and pretend I sing on key)
Devon is beyond thrilled with his new cell phone, which we got for free as beta testers for a new company for kids.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Man, I'll be praying that your family gets better soon! We all went through the flu about a month ago...not nice at all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting Peanut Butter and Jelly in the VCR earlier. I am so sorry you guys were sick over Christmas, too. We're all better now. I have to tell you that I about blew tea through my nose when I read about your daughter vomiting into her tea cup. I was drinking hot tea at my desk when I read it. I say a prayer for you tonight.