ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 10, 2007

The latest from the Master of Disaster over here...



She did it again. This is actually the third time in

a month that she's done it. Emptied an entire can of fish food into the fish tank. This time it was algae. Look at all algae we were able to get out of the tank, can you imagine how bad it was? That is the tank AFTER we cleaned it. I think our plecostemus will grow an inch after this episode, and our snails should be a mite bigger, too.

The bugger "helped" me at the grocery store quite a bit today, too. I managed to get down the aisle with only 4 items I had no intention of buying. She's been really good otherwise, she even ATE lunch AND supper today! She didn't poop or pee anywhere she isn't allowed to, either.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

oh my - glad the fish survived it all!

Pieces said...

Ohmigosh, that is awful! Maybe you could start breeding plecostemuses (plecostemi?). Your filter must be on overload. Thanks for delurking at my blog. It is so nice to see who stops by once in awhile. Your family is beautiful!

Staci said...

Wow! We had a fish take a while back and it was a lot of work to clean out the tank, so I can sympathize with you!