ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 09, 2007

Entropy

I went a blog hopping yesterday and came across this post at The Mother Load. Entropy. Basically it means all things are heading for chaos, disaster, or destined to fall apart unless acted on by another force.
Entropy.
Fall apart.
To break down.
Hmmmmm.
You know, your house will become a disaster unless acted on my someone to clean it up. Your car will break down unless worked on by a mechanic. It needs maintainance.
I've been watching my family breaking down. It scares me. Why are we having disrespect? We've never tolerated it, its always been very easy to keep our home respectful. But lately that has been gone, we've been constantly dealing with disrespect. The kids to us, us to the kids. And other things, too. Things are falling apart. We had a wonderful, well behaved, loving, respectful family. Now its a struggle.
We stopped working on it. I guess we felt we had instilled those things and then dropped the ball. We stopped, gradually, family prayer times and devotions. Eventually it was not even thought of to have a family prayer. Devotions? Oh, yeah, I remember that!
Entropy.
I need to act on this.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

great post. It happens at my house too