ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm posting this early because most people will not be blogging on Mother's Day because no one knows what we REALLY want for Mother's Day.
This video sums up what happens in our family. We have decide they are Kaytlin and Devon. Or it could be Drew and Devon, but Devon is definately the one in the t-shirt.


Devon says things like "Your not in the frame." when we say things to him. Even he couldn't deny that was just like him!

I hope you enjoyed the little video as much as I did! We've all been cracking up over it, and I've had to hold back from posting it.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Believer said...

I thought for a moment they were your kids! :) Thanks for making me laugh.

"Giving Total Control" posted today. I need tips and suggestions on my newest challenge.

Blessings...

"Pearl of wisdom...a heavenly voice."
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

That was hilarious! I laughed so hard I cried. Happy early Mother's Day!

alisonwonderland said...

i've been laughing so hard my cheeks hurt! so, so funny! thanks for making my morning!

have a fabulous mother's day weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I saw this and thought...oh no, that's my boys in about 12-15 years!
Happy Mother's Day to you!

Kat said...

That was great!!That is me and my brother lol