ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 24, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #18


Thirteen Things Google thinks Lisa Needs
I did a google search on "Lisa needs" and this is what came up.


1. Lisa needs braces (Umm, apparently really badly since there were about 500 search results saying that I need braces)
2. Lisa needs a tree (My dh bought me one this weekend, so I'm good now! Thanks!)
3. LISA needs to more clearly communicate to clients how they can benefit from being members of LISA (I got my own club?!? Whoohoo! I'll try to be more clear.)
4. Lisa needs help with her vertical blinds. (Dang, I knew I should be walking around the house in a towel.)
5. LISA NEEDS TO GET A LIFE (hmm, can't argue with that)
6. Lisa Needs a Man (or, a Belated Birthday Wish). (OK, I have a man, and who would WANT more than ONE I ask you? So, I'll take the belated birthday wish, though my birthday is only 2 1/2 months away.)
7. Lisa needs laterals, hip guides, adjustable lumbar, and retractable (hmmm, retractable what? I don't think I even want to address this one)
8. Lisa needs to think (Is THAT my problem?)
9. LISA needs to get back to its roots. (OK, will do, but just so you know, my roots are crazy, they come straight from the loony bin.)
10. Lisa Needs Your Help! (email me, I'll give you my paypal addy, send money)
11. Lisa's need for understanding throughout the episode. (I need understanding, cause I lack it.)
12. Lisa needs a bigger grin and lots more warmth from an overly conscientious Julia Roberts. (I do need a bigger grin)
13. Lisa needs work (forget work, just send paypal, thanks!)







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 people think my kids are qtpies:

byoc said...

Hey - we're not all loonies! Are we?

Unknown said...

Cool list! I did this once and It was pretty neat. I am afraid if I do it again, it will be a bit freaky

Kimberly said...

Cool list. I'll have to remember to do this for one of my TT's.

Qtpies7 said...

byoc, no, not all loonies, some are complete freakazoids, lol, and I'm normal. (well, don't ask anyone who lived with me for the last week, they wanted to slip me Donnie's prozac, Donnie wanted to slip me his prozac)
You know I don't call your family "They Looney Bin" for nothing. Not saying its all bad, just looney. (tell me how many are NOT on some sort of mood altering drug?)

Jeannine said...

Uhmmm..... LOL! How about:
Lisa needs to sue LISA for copyright infringement... :-)

byoc said...

Let me think, who in our family doesn't take mood altering drugs? Uhmmmm - what do you include in that? anti depressants? ritalin? pot? alchol? - do you mean currently or ever? Uhmmmmm - I'm not taking anything right now. LOL

Anonymous said...

Okay, I tried it with my name...apparently, there are only two things that Jeannie needs... 1) Jeannie Needs a Shooter??? (I guess this is a song written by Bruce Springsteen and some other guy...I'd never heard of it.)and
2) Jeannie needs a pep talk! Yeah, I think I could really use one of those most days! Mostly just to get to cleaning my house! LOL!!

Qtpies7 said...

I wasn't even thinking about the pot or the alcohol, so I was pretty much excluding the men, but I guess they are in there, too, lol. Even you and I have been on some sort of anti-depressant or anti-anxiety med. All the rest of the women are on them, except maybe Kari? Gwen?
I am judging on a get-together, go to Dad's side, or Donnie's family and it is calm, your side: LOUD, LOUD, cursing, LOUD, weird, LOUD. Loony doesn't mean freakish, but it IS crazy, and you have to admit it. You are one of the normal ones.
But thanks for bringing up the pot and alcohol cause now PJ and Shane are in there, too.

Anonymous said...

The results of these are so funny sometimes. (PS - really hard to read the yellow on blue.)

Anonymous said...

Doing this is just hilarious! I may have to try it for myself!

Carina said...

Funny stuff

This game doesn't work for me because my name's so weird.

Jen said...

That's a cool list! I like your commentary :-) I searched once for "Jen needs" and somebody had already done the whole thing for themselves. There are a lot of Jens!

I played, too!

Anonymous said...

I have never done that google search. Sounds like fun! I like your commentary.

Dane Bramage said...

I did this a couple years ago and all I got were hits about abused dogs needing homes. Thanks for stopping by my T13.