ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 12, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #9







33 people think my kids are qtpies:

Qtpies7 said...

I got these in an email with no explanation. Pretty much freaked me out when they loaded, though, lol.

If you would, please go vote for Stasis Dei, they are just points from making it to Lifest, but some of the other bands voted them as 1 star to bring their ratings down! I'd love it if you want to feature them on your blog! They are really good, there are some songs on their myspace page!

Anonymous said...

very cute for wordless wednesday :)

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

That's soo neat!

Beckie said...

THAT is so cool. It took me a minute, but it is really cute.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Julie said...

Thanks for the laugh. I will have to show this to my kids.

blessings,
Julie

jams o donnell said...

Wow those are amusing! Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Those are so fun... Very creative!

appy WW! :)

maiylah said...

really creative!
happy WW

Melanie said...

Wow, really cool!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, these are just awesome..way too cool!

Alycia said...

I'll have to show this to my children. So unique! Happy WW and Blessings from OKinawa, Japan!

Aldon Hynes said...

These are great.

Laura said...

Those are CRAZY!!! Where did you find them?

Also, thanks for your really sweet note on my WW pic today. I'm so glad it blessed you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, beautiful AND frightening at the same time!!

Happy WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Those are pretty cool!

dawnae said...

Too cool! I really like the one of them kissing.

ICJ said...

Very neat! :-)

Thanks for visiting!
Happy WW! :-)

isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com

Lori said...

OMG...LOL...I didnt know they were faces at first! Great pics:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome!

Angel The Alien said...

LOL!!! Oh that is the most unique WW post I have seen today! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Wow!Those are really cool photos. My 4 year old just said, "FISHIES, and they're KISSING! Too cute.

Happy WW!

TeaMouse said...

Neat

Sherry said...

Wild! Most definitely unique.

Cyndi said...

that's wild! thanks for sharing! happy ww!

MommaBoo said...

I've always loved this type of "body" art!

Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW!

~Blessings~

Rebecca said...

That's very cool! Happy WW

The Rock Chick said...

Wow! This is some pretty awesome face painting...nothing like I do at the kids' fun fairs at school.

That is really something!! It's almost too bad they will wash it off eventually!!!

Happy WW!
Jessica The Rock Chick

Anonymous said...

Wowie! That's impressive...painting and photography. At first glance I didn't even realize what they were!

Thanks for stopping by this week!

Kat said...

Too funny!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Those are the neatest pictures. Great WW. Thanks for stopping by.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

byoc said...

I wonder if I could duplicate them when I do face painting at vbs. Cool pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I thought this was you and your hubby at first!
Great pics. Nice to meet you thanks for commenting on my site. I really enjoy meeting Mom's of big families! :)