ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 30, 2007

The Eight~ A meme

I've been tagged by Diary of 1 for a meme of 8 random things about me.
Here's the fine print:
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I've done several of these, so can I come up with 8 new things? So, I've asked my family to give you the 8 random facts, enjoy!
1. I wear glasses.
2. I'm a computer hog.
3. I'm a female Cliff Huxtable, from the Cosby Show. Devon says I act like Cliff towards girls like he acted towards boys wanting to date his daughters.
4. Apparently instead of 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, I have 9 billion rules for girls being friends with my boys.
5. I like to embarrass my children.
6. I like to scare my kids by standing outside the bathroom door with Halloween masks and scare the pants off my kids. Some of them like it.
7. I think its funny to freak our kids out about sex. (we think its more along the lines of the kids knowing that we are a couple and that being together is natural and wonderful, not being kinky or nasty, but they act all grossed out when we kiss or something.)
8. I wear a size 8 shoe. Yes, a woman's size 8. Yep, boring, lol.

So that's what my kids have to say about me. Feel free to play along! I'm kind of busy with getting the house in order and getting Kaytlin out the door to the airport in the morning.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Darling said...

I didnt do the meme. I feel good that people tag me but Ive been blogging for 5 years and am well known in the blogoshere and there is just no way I can keep up with all the memes Ive been tagged for so I just dont do any of them.

Lovely family! I have sisters with big families and Im one of nine kids but I have my hands full with three. I highly look up to all of you!

Kris said...

Hmm, I think you *need* to add another 8......

Maybe that Trygve or Larkin you've been hoping for?

These were hilarious! Especially #7, a common occurrance at our house too!

Anonymous said...

Maybe just do the mask scaring after they've gone potty...

Great list!