ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 16, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

I've been nominated not once, but twice for this award!
Don't Give Him Crackers, and When 2 Became 3 both nominated me.
I think they are both just sort of, um, in shock, that I have 7 kids, lol. Its really not all that different than their one child, its just multiplied 7 fold and just a tad more of everything. More diapers, more laundry, more cooking, more cleaning, more love. But really, its just the same as one. Really. I wouldn't lie to you.
This award is going all over and I don't know who hasn't been nominated yet, lol. Except JAM, but I don't really think he qualifies.
I don't want to leave anyone out, I love all the blogs on my blogroll, and they all rock for one reason or twenty.

1. So, here is a new blog for you to go check out, Movers4life, in this post you can see that she is definitely a Rockin' Girl Blogger in the making! (I wish she'd change the blog name to "staying4life" but whatever)
2. New to my blogroll, but someone I have enjoyed reading, is Julie of Love, Laughter, and Laundry. She rocks, too!
3. No Diet Coke for Mommy is another wonderful blog!
4. Babysteps is one of my favorite reads, she is out of internet in her new house, so I'm sort of in withdrawal.
5. Heart of the Prairie is a great homeschooling blog! I really enjoy her and we email back and forth, too.
6. And Laughing Mommy is also another of my favorite blogs. I've been reading her blog almost since I started blogging.
7. Bring Your Own Cheese, The Whine is Free, not just because she is my mom, but I think she has some great stories to tell, and she needs to get her priorities straight and blog more instead of taking care of kids and working and stuff like that! Go ask her about working on a scalloping boat. And ask for pictures, too.

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Congratulations on your award and your recipients. You deserve.

Angel Mama ():)

byoc said...

Thanks for trying to corrupt me. lol But, you do deserve the nomination.

Jessica said...

I don't care what you say, having 7 kids is nothing like having 1. The more love is appealing, but the more diaper, laudry, food, messes...these are not so appealing!! :)

Qtpies7 said...

Jessica, the kids eventually get bigger and *should* start cleaning up, too. That doesn't always work that well, but we try.
As long as the kids come one at a time, its not that bad. When you are already a mom of one, adding another just takes a bit of adjusting, then you are a mom of 2, so another is just a bit of adjusting... so on. After 3 you may as well keep going because the chaos doesn't get worse, its just a bit more constant, lol, but by then you love it.
And honestly, my house is in the same shape it was in when I had one child. So, its me, not the amount of kids I have that keep my house a mess. Not that they are much help, but if I was more of an organized neat freak we'd have a cleaner house.

Jessica said...

You are an amazing woman! :)

I think I may just find out what adding 1 more is like!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You picked me??? I feel so honoured. Of course now I need to go out and find five people who haven't already received this award after it has already been going around for ages...and you know that you are the only blogger I read except for a few of the "bigger bloggers." Hmmm. Who to choose? I guess I am off to find an underdog like myself and make their day.

By the way, I don't care what you say, you are a Supermom in my eyes for juggling all of those kids and maintaining order.

Thanks for the award! I guess I will have to try and be more "Rockin'" to live up to my "name".

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa. I put up a post and linked back to you. I'm glad you were nominated... you deserve the award.

Mrs. Stam said...

I was not in shock, just very proud that God has bless you with 7, My mother in law was bless with 12, So my husband is the 3 th oldest (I older then any of his sibling) and my youngest sister in law is 4 yo
I pray that God will bless me with a large family too

Carina said...

Hey thanks!

I've never been called "rockin'" before! What a crazy new experience. Wish I could get back into my blogging groove. I'm going crazy here in OK.