ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 17, 2007

Wordless Wednesday- Camping, How I REALLY feel.




26 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lara said...

Sounds like my views of camping too ;)

CableGirl said...

Lol!

Anonymous said...

HEY! I'm a slow uncle!!!

Le Butterfly said...

Not my views - but very funny.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Too funny! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama)

Anonymous said...

that is too funny :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of girl, especially the first one! I'm not a camper at heart, either.

Anonymous said...

I think these are my new mantras! Haha!

Happy WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Aldon Hynes said...

I don't know. I've always enjoyed camping, but then again, when I was young we always went with our slow uncles.

Kat said...

LOL! I was feeking that way when I wa camping! I'm so glad you got apples to apples I love that game !!!

Me said...

Thanks for your help!!! I am giving it a whirl on my blog!:) Camping-or should I say not camping-that is so you!:)

Anonymous said...

That is so me. Give me a nice air conditioned room anyday! LOL!

Julie said...

I am not a camper. I always joke with my hubby that my idea of camping is the local Motel 6.

He is not amused. lol.

Anonymous said...

I'd *love* to go camping with the children and Hubby, but he's a 5* Hotel man!

L.L. Barkat said...

Thanks for a good morning chuckle!

byoc said...

Definitely you. You don't get that from me.

MommaBoo said...

Man, I love Maxine!

Her sarcasim reminds me of a dear friend.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy WW!

Monkey Giggles said...

now that is funny

Qtpies7 said...

I don't take after either of my parents here, but my idea of roughing it is not having room service in the hotel. I grew up camping, but I really don't like it now. I am, however, forced to do it once or twice a year.

dawnae said...

Oh I love to camp! But I know my sisters and mother would definitely agree with you on this one!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Those are a scream and I agree.

Sherry said...

Well, I have a couple of former boy scouts who do all the work, so I just get to enjoy myself when we go.

Mrs. Stam said...

too funny!!!!!

Amico Dio said...

Thanks for the laugh! I needed it today!

SandyCarlson said...

I needed these cartoons today! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I like being in the outdoors, but lately my saying has been, "Yeah, camping is great until you have to go to bed!" I hate sleeping in tents on crappy mattresses in tight sleeping bags! My hubby and I have pretty much decided that if we're going camping anymore, we're getting a sweet camper!