ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 10, 2007

Something smells fishy around here....

Probably everyone who reads my blog knows I use cloth diapers. When I wash them, I end up leaving the dirty ones on the changing table for a few hours until the bag I used gets dry.
So last night as we played Quelf as a family we were having to do a Quizzle card about things that smell awful. And Donnie and the kids agreed that Sam's diapers have been smelling like dead fish lately and they can't stand walking through the hallway. Then Sam got back at them by pooping in his diaper and crawling under the table so they could smell more fishy poos.
That started the discussion again. Why do his diapers smell like fish? I did let him have the crust from my tuna sandwich, but it didn't have that much tuna on it.
Then we realized he eats cat food every day. It is time to cut him off the cat food addiction.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

LOL I almost peed in my pants reading this (I know too much info!) but LOL that is the funniest this I read so far!!!

Andrea said...

HAHA!! That's too funny! hmmm...I guess cat food is a type of "food" just not baby food! hehe :) Kids are the BEST entertainment (and so much more too!) ever! :) Love 'em

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Sam is getting plenty of protein that way, though, and probably some good essential fatty acids or antioxidants. I was totally unprepared to hear that the baby eats catfood. How funny!

Carina said...

meow, meow, meow, meow

I'm imagining Sam with little whiskers and pointy ears singing that meow mix song.

"It's so delicious, Sam calls for it by name! Meow, meow, meow, meow"

Monya R. said...

Just dropping in to catch up - I can totally relate to the stinky cloth diapers! Speaking of cloth diapers, who won the detergent giveaway??

Romie said...

My little one has been attacking the cat's food recently - what am I in store for - LOL (from a friendly lurker)