ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen 13 reasons for missing WW


Thirteen Reasons Why I Missed Doing My
Wordless Wednesday Yesterday

1. 18 loads of laundry I did on Tuesday night.

2. I had to work on Wednesday, which is not
normal for me.

3. Samuel "sleeps" in my bed, but his version
of sleep is not the same as mine. I like to actually
get to sleep. He fusses ALL night long, for a week
now. (he finally settled down at 5:45am, just when
I had to get out of bed to go to work)

4. If I do get to sleep, Sam bites me in my sleep. I
wake up screaming in pain.

5. I have 7 kids.

6. I have 2 kids in football right now. Not on the
same team.

7. I had to go grocery shopping.

8. We had MOMs group on Tuesday morning,
being busy distracts me and I lose focus.

9. I am so tired.

10. Did I mention the 18 loads of laundry? Ok,
how about the fact that I had to load them in the
van, out of the van, in the washers and dryers,
fold them, put them back in the van and bring
them home? The kids unloaded them.

11. Trying to keep track of what I had to do this
week was enough for my brain, that just slipped.

12. I met Beverly Lewis this week! I was star struck.

13. I have 7 kids with activities, babysit, temp work,
football games, house work, wifey stuff, friends,
Women's ministry leader, spoke to the youth group,
wrote my column and Once a month cooking tonight.





19 people think my kids are qtpies:

Malcolm said...

18 loads of laundry!! Whenever I am complaining about doing 2 or 3, all I have to do is think back to your TT for this week. 18 loads?!

By the way, who is Samuel?

Lori said...

Yikes...I got tired just reading your list. Why in the world would anyone in their right mind have 7 kids???lol...God bless you and 18 loads of laundry makes me feel thankful I only have one kid left at home. Happy TT.

Jackie said...

Okay, okay, you're excused from WW. : 0

Misa Gracie said...

Holy Macaroni! 18 loads of laundry at a laundro-mat?!? I can't imagine having to load a full house full of laundry into a car, drive to the mat, do the laundry and then unload it all at home. Kudos to you for getting it done!

Anonymous said...

You're amazing. You must have incredible time-management skills.

Cindy Swanson said...

Looks like your excuses are all perfectly valid! It's amazing you get anything done at all.

Beverly Lewis is coming to my town Friday as part of her book tour, and I'm seriously thinking of heading over to meet her. I love her wonderful Amish books!

Sandra Schwab said...

Oh. My. Gosh. 18 loads of laundry... I'll never complain about my laundry EVER again!

Joyismygoal said...

yeah your right you should just skip it :> good post i feel your laudry pain

KarenW said...

You met Beverly Lewis?! I'm envious!! I haven't done TT in a while. This is my first week back in almost 2 months. Life gets busy.

Carina said...

You are one woman who needs to go on the Girl's Getaway Cruise that AFR is having this spring. I'll go enter you in the drawing, and if you win you can send me a postcard from Cancun.

Carina said...

Two things:

First, it's in November, not spring

Second, I couldn't find where to enter someone for a free trip, the contest may be over, but they say if you can find 8 people to go you get yours free. I'm not going, because boats and I don't mix, but I bet it'll be a great time.

Dane Bramage said...

Grocery shopping for seven kids must take days! It's a wonder you have time to blog at all!

Thanks for checking in on me while I was away. I am still busy with drama but I can see the end of it now.

And thanks for visiting my Thursday Thirteen #48 edition

J. Lynne said...

I'm tired just reading your list.

JAM said...

Jeesh!

I'm exhausted just having read this.

Mrs. Stam said...

wow you are an amazing Mama!!!

houseofeling said...

ummm.....you had me at "I have 7 kids"....

Elizabeth F. said...

Do you have to go to the laundry mat? Oh my.

Hey, come on over...I'm having a TArget GIft Card Give-Away!

http://thewholefamily1.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-2nd-blogaversary-give-away.html

Joyful Days said...

And you are still standing??? Oh my. I am in awe!

You deserve some rest. But you have cute kids!! That will have to do for a few more years.

cindy kay said...

You did the laundry AND the grocery shopping on the SAME day? Good for you!