ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 26, 2007

Happy First Birthday, Samuel!

Happy 1st Birthday, Samuel Isaac! You were born on October 27th, 2006. A little miracle child.



This is hard for me, I don't want you to grow up. You are my little baby. I prayed and prayed for you. God told us we would have you, and we waited for 7 long years for your birth. I love you so much, Sammy!

Here is another slide show of Samuel in color.

12 people think my kids are qtpies:

Virginia Revoir said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!!!! I have five kids myself. I just love having another because you forget how tiny they can be. I just had another one. She is one month old. So sweet. Your pictures are just so sweet.

Carina said...

Little Sammy's a star. Love the slide show, and Happy Birthday Sam!

Andrea said...

Awww! he is just precious...I'm sure you agree! hehe :) Happy Birthday Samuel!!

Ang said...

Happy Birthday Samuel!! Very precious slide show!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sam
hope he has a good day
lovely slideshows

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Bithday dear (Lisa) Saaaammm....
Happy Birthday to you! Yeah! 1 year old! You are such a big boy! Great post, Lisa...love the slide!

I can't believe he is a year already! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Samuel!!! My little guy is only 24 days older than he is.


Got ya something too Lisa. click here

Wendy said...

The slideshow was awesome, what a cutie! Hope Samuel had an amazing first birthday. :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Samuel! I loved the pictures! :)

Virginia Revoir said...

Oh, that movie on my site is called "Ella Enchanted". It's basically a version of Cinderella. It's really innocent and your kids will love it.

yofed said...

He's so cute! And it seems like he was born only a few days ago... Congratulations to you guys for your patience, and Happy Birthday to the handsome one!

Jackie said...

Too precious! Oh, how quickly they grow!