ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 26, 2007

New level of weirdO!

Yes, this is exactly what it looks like. A toilette shaped house. It is owned by South Korean sanitation activist Sim Jae-Duck. Even if you are in sanitation, I can't imagine how this is cool. Is their sense of humor that different from ours? Just plain weird to me. They are offering to let people stay there for $50,000 a night to benefit sanitation for countries that don't have it. Good cause, but bizarre way of getting money.
My boys think it is cool. This is one toilette that I won't sit on pee, though.
On the whole toilette note here, what brought me to this weirdo's house was clicking on a link to see what a waterless composting toilette was. I am not that green, sorry. I use cloth diapers, I don't run the water while brushing my teeth, I try to freecycle things rather than toss them, and I buy used if possible. But I am going to flush my toilette. And I am NOT going to live in a toilette shaped house.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kat said...

lol the path look likes rolling tp

Me said...

That is crazy!:) My cousin and her family have a composting toilet. Not for me that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

My oldest son thinks its cool too

BTW Ive tagged u
http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/2007/10/27/work-work-work-we-all-do-it-so-whats-your-story/

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! Wonder if they have to flush to clean the house.

Andrea said...

haha...that is crazy! The things people come up with...

Anonymous said...

Wonder what their bathrooms look like.
I tagged you on a post today. Enjoy. http://blog.feefifoto.com/2007/10/in-honor-of-my-.html

Me said...

What a fast year huh?! Very crazy!:( That is crazy about Emily-although she would fall into that statistic for being a girl!:) Little C is not going to be walking for awile I think, but I am TOTALLY ok with that!:) Time flies!

Unknown said...

My kids thought this was so cool!