ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 16, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~Cake decorator




28 people think my kids are qtpies:

Bernie said...

Ok, sorry but I have to ask...

Was this planned or did a cat/small dog walk over the cake? ;)

A very simple, yet effective decoration. Ours is up as well at burntofferings and more at bernies fotoblog.

Happy WW!!

A Captured Reflection said...

Classic, really one of those pictures that words could do no justice to as it speaks volumes itself. Wonderful

Joyful Days said...

Oh my...that would not endear me to my cat.

impwork said...

A certain amount of skill went into getting those prints so close to the middle all by themselves.

Great shot :-)

Melissa said...

A classic shot! It speaks a THOUSAND WORDS!

Ally said...

This is excellent ...congrats... this definitely is a classic wordless wednesday shot! You should get some sort of prize....hahahah This is my first time here but I have seen the wordless wednesdays on other blogs so I am glad that through my cos at Karen´s Ramblings I have found you!!

Ann said...

Classic!!! Some kind of help is the kind of help...we all can do without :)

Thanks for your post...I'm waiting to get to hindsight :) There is a video of the cartoon praise song on my blog--I think I saw it in your profile...

Anonymous said...

LOL--I love that. Did you leave it like that or cover that with icing?

Minnesota Momma said...

Oh my goodness! Wow! I love it! Great shot (and the cake looks yummy too!)

Happy WW!

Shana said...

Funny...LOL!!! But I do hope that he/she wiped her paws before leaving the prints. :o)

Qtpies7 said...

I guess I should say that as a cake decorator I know that I can't serve that cake like that, lol.
I scraped off the frosting and refrosted it. The kids thought it was hysterical! I did NOT tell my family, they wouldn't find it so funny. I made a bunch of cakes for my dad's 60th birthday open house.

Anonymous said...

I just saw this that will make you giggle too.

click here for more paw prints

SimplyGigi said...

ROTFLOL!!!! Happy WW!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

One of the best WW's I've ever seen!
Love it :)
Happy WW!

Janet said...

I think your cat has a future in cake decorating!

Donna. W said...

Oops, somebody has a sneaky cat.

SandyCarlson said...

Plenty of cake to eat around those lovely prints!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so incredibly funny! Midnight is a great decorator! Very clean print indeed!

Quiskaeya said...

Too funny! Kitty is quite talented. :) Happy WW

Allie said...

What a little stinker your cat is. That is way too funny!!

Deb said...

Oops. Somebody took the shortcut..or would that be shortcake?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Mrs. Stam said...

LOL took me a mintute to notice!

Nancy Face said...

So funny! What a very talented kitty! :D

Wendy said...

And they're almost centered, too. That's one talented little cat!

Ann said...

So cute! Glad you had your camera close by! Happy WW!

Andrea said...

haha...well at least he did a pretty good job with the decorating! :)

Michelle Miles said...

Is that a kattie paw print?? I love katties! :)

Anonymous said...

nice shot. that´s a very cool cake! lol happy ww