ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 07, 2007

Chicken pox?

Sam has these two blisters. They started a couple of days ago. Just one. Then two yesterday. Today there are still only two, but they are not going away.
Trinity has some little bumps on her tummy and red spots like these starting on her rump. My friends boy has them on his rump, too. His itch terribly. Trinity says her rump is starting to hurt and itch.
I actually would love for it to be chicken pox. It is so much better for them to get it now instead of being subjected to immunizations for all of their teen and adult years. Plus, if they got it now, it would be done by Christmas!
However, with my luck, it won't be chicken pox, look at my cars, I want them to work and they don't. I want chicken pox and it never is. Le Sigh............

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

It could very well be chicken pox. Sometimes younger children don't ever get more than a couple. The only problem is, if they do get a very light case, it is possible to get them again later on in life.

Good luck! BTW, have the twins had them yet?

Jackie said...

We finally gave up trying to get chicken pox and went ahead and got the vaccinations. You'll know more about the ones Sam and Trinity have in another day or two, probably. They might just have some weird rubella-type thing that will come and go in just a few days. Any fevers?

I'm rooting for you!

Carina said...

When I had the CP as a child they were very, very mild. Mom says I only had a couple of blisters on my tummy and that was it. I had my blood tested to make sure I had really had it when I was pregnant, and they said I had. Hopefully that's what Sam's is.

Wendy said...

It sure does look and sound like CP. Maybe this is one thing that'll go in your favor!

Elizabeth F. said...

SO, what's the verdict? Did they have them? HOpefully, it all works out the way you want it to!!

I had a horrible case when I was a kid. I remember those darn blisters on my lips, scalp, and in between my butt-cheeks. LOL! It was awful. he..he..