ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 07, 2007

Tree cutting pictures, finally!

Thanks to my bestest friend Sarah, I have the pictures off the broken camera! I know they were much anticipated, especially the dog pulling the kids.
Here is Cody being the puller.

The race is on! Devon is pulling the girls, which he promptly dumped on the ground, and Ratchette is pulling Cody.

Clearly, we can see who was born to pull and who was not.

Let me pull, let me pull!

Isn't he a natural?

The Lumberjacks. (I have NO idea why the camera says that date, lol, but we couldn't see the screen when it did work, so it is kind of stuck.)

The hams.

Sisters so sweet!

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jessie said...

WOW! Look at all that snow! We just got our first snowfall a few days ago 3 or 4 inches, maybe. I love it!
It looks like a great time. What a fun family adventure!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful winter wonderland!

Wendy said...

I miss playing in the snow with the kids...wahhhh! My daughters are praying it snows at least once here this year. I gotta admit, I'm kinda hoping so, too, just so we can have a little winter fun. :)

Carina said...

What a dog! You guys should try out for the iditarod.

Elizabeth F. said...

Oh I am so jealous!!! Snow. We have no Christmas TRee Farms here to go to for such memories. Only paved parking lots, Ugh. and no snow to boot.

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks for the linky love, and those are great pics! Your puppy is super! I wanna ride, too~ LOL

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks for the linky love, and those are great pics! Your puppy is super! I wanna ride, too~ LOL