ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 08, 2007

Saturday Linky Love!

The Crunchy Domestic Goddess has an amazing Holiday toy gift guide. I am drooling over some sock monkeys on etsy! And you all know how much I am drooling over her very own shirts: I make milk, what's your superpower.


My bloggy friend JAM wrote a great post A Snark About Man-made Global Warming. You should get a giggle out of a link on the bottom of his post.
Natural Moms Talk Radio has a post I’m for Breastfeeding, Not Nitpicking that is very good.
Tiglets or Pigers? is a funny little post, a quick read, but I got lost on her blog and following links yesterday, so watch out! There is The Old Phone post for something sappy and sentimental.

For a great giggle, or some gagging, (Sarah, stay away, hehe) there is Digging For Gold. Just what it sounds like, booger picking.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: