ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 13, 2007

Men, you do not want to read this.

No, seriously, it is really funny, but men do not want to read it.
Pastor Chad, turn back now! If you must know, have Nikki read it and she'll tell you that you don't want to read it!
I have been trying to convince Kaytlin that we need to stop using store bought pads and tampons because they are loaded with chemicals. (I am highly sensitive to them)
I suggested using cloth pads, and she freaked! Then I suggested the Diva Cup and she freaked. Then I bought some natural sea sponge tampons. She did try those, but neither of us liked them.
Last week I ordered the Diva Cup for me. When it came in the mail the other day I took it out of the box and walked over to Kaytlin to show her how not scary they are.
But my zipper was down, so I went to zip back up with one hand and held the Diva Cup in the other and Kaytlin started freaking out "Your not going to try that on HERE, are you!"
Oh, yes, I'm gonna pull off my pants and panties in the middle of the living room and put that in there to demonstrate! LOL I wouldn't even demonstrate it in the bathroom for her.
I haven't tried it yet, but I have heard wonderful reviews from friends and family who have it.

10 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

Kelsey

would

die.


I need to order one just to freak her out!

Carina said...

I think, if I had put this post on my blog, several of my relatives would have passed out, or possibly died from heart related conditions.

Just another reason I love reading your blog.

I certainly hope your pastor stopped reading.

Canoearoo said...

I LOVE my diva cup!!! Best invention in the world!!!

Workship said...

Diva cup definite must. You'll both love it eventually.

Fiddledeedee said...

This is just the sort of thing i love to post about. Simply to freak my husband out.

But really, I don't think I could go this route. I even shuddered at the thought of sticking that thing.......oh the horror.

Well, let us know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

This is when I don't feel bad to be 50 something. I don't have to worry about that anymore! :)

Wendy said...

Yeah, That just looks ewww to me. Let me know how it is although I can't imagine it is pleasant.

Unknown said...

I'm dying of curiosity. (Kinda when you can't look away from a car accident). How in the heck does it work?

Sassyfrazz said...

I think that story is super funny! I don't know if I can use it, but that's funny right there and I don't care who ye are!

Elizabeth F. said...

Let me know how it works for you. I have posted about this very topic on my blog too. I do use cloth pads and LUV them!! My cycle used to be 7-8 days, pretty heavy. Since I've changed to the cloth it's about 4-5 days and not so bad except for the first 1-2 days. I cannot believe the difference. But, I am at home alot so they are not really inconvenient for me either. I have tried the disposable version of the Diva called The Instead Cup and it worked fine. Hands get messy though.

Let me know when you review!