ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen

chores I need to do

random things

crazy people

pics of my kids

People I need to buy gifts for still

1. My dad, I ordered something that I hope will be ready, plus we are pitching in on a fancy-schmancy ladder for him.

2. Father-in-law. I have NO idea what to get for him. Retired. Inactive. Crippled with gout. Restricted diet. Watches tv all day.

3. Sister-in-law. I ordered a metal sign with their last name, but I think I should get her something else, and give her husband the sign.

4. Brother's wife. One I got a book for, the other I am thinking a necklace I won?

5. The 3 boys I babysit.

6. My girly friends! (and they read this so I can't say much, but I got one of them already)

7. I need another gift for my son Drew, who is 18.

8. I also have to get a second gift for my son Devon.

9. Samuel, he's one, so it should be easy.

10. Sunday school teachers. I always, always forget them.

11. Hope-Anne's teacher. (I think I have something for her)

12. Trinity. I thought I had something, but the dumb video club didn't send the movies they said they were sending.

13. My husband's brother. What do you get a 36yo bachelor? I don't think he wants a wife. And I'm not paying for the other stuff.

And, I STILL haven't sent out Christmas cards even though I mad them weeks ago. Yes, I MADE cards but haven't sent them. I haven't signed them, addressed them, or anything.

How's that for a boring TT?

Oh, and for some controversy, I won't be sending a gift to my step-dad. He's an abusive, narcissistic jerk to my mom, and I can't wait until she leaves him and comes to live near us! Love you, mom!


8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Denise Patrick said...

Actually, this is a great TT. I'm just as behind as you are. I have my Dad's gift sitting on the couch in my living room - and it needs to be mailed. Gotta get that out this weekend or he won't get it in time.

Good luck with your list, too.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to think of who I all SHOULD buy gifts for. I haven't even started, because frankly...we are broke...flat broke, and I'm just hoping and praying we'll have a little money to get something for Molly, and catch the older kids up later.

As far as gifts for your girlfriends? This one doesn't need anything from you except your continued awesome friendship.

Carina said...

I made up a list today too, and, Man! I still have a lot to do.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That's not boring at all!!

Anonymous said...

You could get him a hard-bound TV guide ;)

Good luck with all of that!

I have two TT13s this week:

Better decluttering through TT13
http://www.ravensroads.com/index.php/tt13-decluttering/

http://www.ravensrv.com/thursday-thirteen-4-calistoga-california-for-rvers/
Calistoga, California for RVers

Nicholas said...

I'm more behind than you are. I haven't bought anything yet!

Sassyfrazz said...

I try not to get too stressed out with gifts, although I am a bit behind and there is less than 2 weeks until Christmas~

Good list! Happy TT (belated)~ Hope you are having a great morning! :)

Dane Bramage said...

There are 6.5 billion peple in the world. I find that more of them sneak onto my Christmas list each year. I see no end to it. Eventually I'll have to send them each a little something. No wonder I'm broke. :-)

My T13 #60: 13 Things I Want for Christmas But Will Never Get is up. Stop by if you get a chance.