ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 11, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ God's smile



20 people think my kids are qtpies:

Wendy said...

That is an amazing picture, and the perfect title for it. It's got to be one of the best I've ever seen. You could probably make a bit of money from it if you turned it into a poster or something. :)

Sassyfrazz said...

WOW! Did you take that photo! That is truly a gift from GOd! Amazing photo! I agree with wendy! :)

Qtpies7 said...

Ok, I should have commented right away! I did not take the photo, someone sent it around in an email with noone to credit with taking it. It was titled "Lucky shot" or something like that.

carmilevy said...

Assuming this isn't a Photoshop creation, it's one of the best examples of timing that I've ever seen.

I've shot countless photos of birds in flight, and if I've learned one thing along the way, it's that even one bird can be incredibly difficult to shoot. They move so fast...

Hope you have a wonderful WW. I've posted my contribution here and hope you drop by for a look around:

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2007/12/wordless-wednesday-push-envelope.html

All the best...

Carmi

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh my that is really COOL! i didn't figure it out first duhh!! lol.. that is really neat!

Lil Knitter said...

I saw this one somewhere recently...awesome photo. It's such a cute little face.
Happy WW!

Natalie said...

I think I've seen that somewhere recently. But it's great seeing it again, it's a fun shot!

My Wordless Wednesday post is up too! :)

jams o donnell said...

Wonderful shot! Happy WW

Anonymous said...

I love that shot!!! God really is smiling down on us. :)

Shelia said...

Incredible picture! Happy WW! :)

Celeste said...

Now that will make you smile!

Jessica said...

Oh my word! I love this picture! So awesome!

AGK said...

Yes, I've seen it around a lot. Must have just gotten popular all the sudden. Sure wonder who took it or created it. Might have to find out :)

Head Gaggler said...

Wow, what an incredible shot!

Kris said...

Cool.....a smirk in the sky!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

I got this on e-mail too! Love it.

HartofDixie said...

It's a sign that God's creation is really wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Patti said...

I got this in an email too and almost posted it for WW last week. Great minds think alike, eh? ;) Great picture!! Happy WW!!!

Vixen of Vixensden.com said...

That is one really lucky shot. Amazing. Thanks for sharing it.

Happy WW
Vix

http://vixensden.wordpress.com

EJ Cooksey said...

Love the picture!