ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 12, 2008

ROFLOL

My friend has been doing some reviews of some super cute toys and I wanted to have her contact. She is so busy that she hasn't given it to me yet. Well, we figured out that I was referred to the same person through another company, so we are both working with this lady, Lisa.

Well, Lisa saw that I read Sarah's blog and left a message or two on those products and emailed me.

Sarah started IM'ing me and this is what happened....


Sarah says:
r u on?
(1) Lisa says:
yes
(1) Lisa says:
LOL Lisa
just figured out that I read your blog, lol.

A little later in the IM Sarah fesses up to something:

Sarah says:
when you first started chatting with me, I thought you were
Donnie, and I was freakin out!
(1) Lisa says:
ROFLOL!!!!

If you notice that Lisa and I have the same name... and she thought Donnie said that I busted him reading her blog.........

I thought it was super hysterical! She thought it was freaky weird.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Look how net-savvy you guys are! All that chat speak. I stand in awe. =)

Anonymous said...

funny!

Sassyfrazz said...

ok, yes it was funny~